Since its inception in 2015, Drink Pink Rosé Festival has welcomed thousands of guests, all dressed in pink and white, to celebrate delicious wine and eat, drink, play, and dance the day away. Drink Pink Rosé has quickly become a Columbia, S.C. spring tradition. Drink Pink is famous for creating a space that offers guests a wonderful experience– delightful wine complemented with delicious food exquisitely prepared by local chefs, lively entertainment from one of Columbia’s greatest jazz musicians, Mark Rapp Jazz band and cheese tasting from local creamery, Blue Ridge Creamery.
- 750 People Throughout The Day, Over 100 Different Rosé wines
- 3 Paellas, Vegan Option Available
- Cheese Tasting Table featuring Christian Hansen from Blue Ridge Creamery
- Local Vendors to Shop
- Live Music All Day, Wine Store onsite
- Silent Disco!
- Guests Receive A Festival Guide & Wine Glass
- Lots of Instagrammable Photo Opportunities
- Pink + White Attire Suggested