South Carolina's 1st Annual Taco Festival is taking place at The Historic Columbia Speedway on Saturday, April 7th, 2018! Please be prepared to enjoy...
- 25+ Taco & Food Vendors
- Frozen Margarita Bar
- Tequila Sampling Tent
- Chili Pepper Eating Contest
- Kids Fun Zone
- Live Entertainment
- Giant Nacho Bar
- VIP Party Tent
- Free Parking & much more!
WHAT TO EXPECT
At the event, you’ll find over 25 of the area's best restaurants & food purveyors dishing out a variety of $3 tacos (sold separately). There will be cash bars and beverage stations serving margaritas, tequila flights, ice cold beer, water, soda & more. Tacos will work on a voucher system – there will be various voucher stations throughout the festival & all vouchers will be exchanged at vendors for tacos and related items. Additional vendors will be on hand to sell other food (cotton candy, cakes, desserts etc) as well. Multiple ATMs will be on site & strongly encourage cash sales at voucher stations.
TEQUILA EXPO TENT
Over 30 different types of tequila will be available for pre-arranged flight's or individual purchases at the tequila expo tent!
- Children 6 & under are FREE & do not need a ticket
VENDORS & SPONSOR INQUIRY
- Have a restaurant, food truck or sponsor inquiry? Drop us a line at email@example.com or by phone at (484) 935-3378.
- Historic Columbia Speedway: 2001 Charleston Hwy, Cayce, SC 29033