The Drive virtual golf tournament is a signature fundraising event led by Prisma Health Midlands Foundation. 2021 marks the 31st anniversary of the tournament that has raised more than $4.5 million for Prisma Health Cancer Centers. This year, the virtual event will fund a new da Vinci® Robotic Surgical System for Prisma Health-Midlands to provide the most advanced form of minimally invasive surgery used for general, bariatric, colorectal, gynecology/oncology, pediatric and urological surgeries.
How our virtual golf tournament works:
• Sign up for a 4-person team at TheDriveColumbia.org.
• Team members decide on a convenient time to play golf together between April 12 and April 30, 2021.
• Teams contact Cobblestone Park Golf Club to arrange a tee time for the foursome.
• On the day of play, shirts and other items may be picked up at Cobblestone Park Golf Club. A light lunch is included.
• After playing a round of golf, the team submits the scorecard to Cobblestone Park Golf Club officials.
To become a sponsor, play golf or start your own fundraising campaign for the da Vinci® Robotic Surgical System, visit TheDriveColumbia.org.