COLUMBIA, SC- The Koger Center Live on Lincoln presented by LS3P will invite patrons of the arts to Lincoln Street in the Vista on Sunday, October 25th, 2020 from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm for a unique, socially-distant performance experience in support of Midlands arts and cultural organizations. This outdoor event will feature an evening of renowned local entertainment and dinner provided by Blue Marlin served to tables distanced throughout the cobblestones of Lincoln Street. Proceeds raised from The Koger Center Live on Lincoln will directly support the participating organizations to provide critical support for local artists as they navigate the devastating effects of the Covid-19 pandemic on the cultural industry.
- South Carolina Philharmonic
- Columbia City Ballet
- Bruch Chamber Orchestra
- Trustus Theatre
- Palmetto Opera
- Columbia Children’s Theatre
- Columbia Classical Ballet
- UofSC Department of Theatre and Dane
- UofSC School of Music
4:30 pm: Check-in opens at the 1200 block of Lincoln Street outside of Blue Marlin restaurant.
5:00 pm: Performance and dinner service begins.
Blue Marlin will be serving their authentic low country Charleston crab cake with sweet onion remoulade and roasted corn salsa along side fire roasted chicken breast topped with sautéed spinach, sun-dried tomatoes and goat cheese, served with roasted garlic mashed potatoes, sautéed green beans and finished with roasted garlic butter sauce. For specific food allergies or dietary restrictions, please contact Simms Oliphant at the Koger Center by calling 803-777-7500 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure the safety of patrons and performers, Covid-19 guidelines will be strictly enforced under the direction of the City of Columbia and The University of South Carolina. The Koger Center will adhere to the following safety protocols throughout the event:
- One-way entrances, staggered exits after the event, and assigned seating to mitigate crowds.
- A maximum capacity of 250 total attendees.
- A maximum capacity of four guests from the same social group per table. Attendees must buy a table to attend the event.
- All tables will be spaced at least six feet apart.
- The first row of tables will be set fifteen feet from the stage.
- Masks will be worn unless seated at a table or performing.
- Food and drinks will be served table side.
- Blue Marlin is a “Palmetto Priority” participating restaurant.
- The Koger Center will offer a refund policy for those exhibiting Covid-19 symptoms or
exposure prior to the event.