Ensor Keenan House was built in 1868 by Dr. Joshua Fulton Ensor, a major in the Union Army during the Civil War who was sent to Columbia to treat wounded Union soldiers. The house was purchased in the 1940’s and later restored by William Joseph Keenan Oil Co. Currently serves as an adult recreation center for the Columbia Parks and Recreation Department. The house is also available for rental.
Please call for tour information.