With trout, smallmouth, largemouth, and striped bass, Columbia’s rivers are home to some of the best fly fishing in the state of South Carolina. The next time you visit, let Frank’s Fly Arts put you right in the middle of the action!
Frank’s Fly Arts guided fishing trips feature:
- Professional courteous guides who are experts at what they do.
- The safest, most comfortable drift boat anywhere in SC.
- Flies tied by your guides and proven to catch fish.
- Instruction in casting and fishing tactics that will help you land the big ones!
- Convenient transportation to and from the river for those staying in local hotels.
- Flexible hours that will fit your needs.
- Shore lunches from one of the best family run barbeques in town!
Don’t even bother packing a rod or waders. Just bring your fishing hat and sunglasses and we’ll supply the rest.
And Frank’s Fly Arts tailors our trips to fishermen and women of all ages and ability levels. Whether you are new to the sport of fly fishing or a world-traveled veteran fly fisher, with Frank’s Fly Arts you will enjoy a memorable day of fun and adventure on the rivers of Columbia!
- Price Range Maximum: $ - Less than $100