Experience Columbia SC partners with tourism-related businesses to promote economic development in the Columbia region and draw visitors to local businesses. Find ways to partner with us below and please contact Judie VanPatten, partnership services manager, at email@example.com to get more information on how you can take advantage of our partnership opportunities.
Complimentary Partnership Services
Attractions, Restaurants, and Retail
- Complimentary listing on ExperienceColumbiaSC.com, including information with a link to your website, logo and photos
- Integrated Google maps directions to your business on ExperienceColumbiaSC.com
- Complimentary copies of the Official Columbia Visitors Guide for your customers
- Access to the partner extranet to update your business information for your website listing
- Opportunity to submit discounts, packages, special offers or coupons to appear on ExperienceColumbiaSC.com
- Receive quarterly partnership e-newsletters
- Receive invitations to industry events
- Opportunity to submit events with visitor appeal to our calendar of events, the top-searched calendar of events in the Columbia region
- Sign the Partner Promise
- Receive qualified leads from the sales team
- Opportunity to take part in Destination Marketing Program
Additional Partnership Opportunities
Advertise in the Official Columbia Visitors Guide
The guide includes information on accommodations, attractions, dining, shopping, events and more. 125,000 copies are distributed annually in addition to a digital version available on our website. Guides are mailed to individual visitors upon request, distributed at South Carolina Welcome Centers and are available at various locations throughout the region.
Provide Ticket Sales or Hotel Bookings Through aRes Travel
We also partner with aRes Travel, an online booking engine integrated into our website, to offer visitors the capability of booking hotel rooms, rental cars, flights and attractions tickets directly from our website. Marketing efforts to drive visitors to choose and book custom packages are being conducted through online advertising, traditional marketing and social media. If you're interested in more information, please email Renee Chow at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advertise on ExperienceColumbiaSC.com
Thousands of unique visitors each month rely on our website to help them determine where to stay, shop, eat and relax in Columbia SC. Research shows that 60% of all site visitors that come to our website have already decided to visit the area. Get them to your business with additional exposure through the official Columbia, SC tourism website.