The South's largest children's museum is the home of Eddie, the world's largest child, along with 300 exhibits to inspire children to experience the joy of learning. Where else but EdVenture can children talk to a skeleton, drive a real fire truck, become a veterinarian for the day or visit another country.
Top Reasons to Visit EdVenture...
1. Experience the joy of learning at EdVenture, the South's largest children's museum with 92,000 square feet of interactive, hands-on fun for kids 10 and younger.
2. Join us for numerous events happening throughout the year at the Summer, Fall and Spring series, Gingerbread Jamboree complete with daily visits with Santa throughout the Christmas holidays.
3. Crawl through 40-foot tall EDDIE, the world's largest child weighing in at 35,000 pounds, about half the size of an adult humpback whale.
4. Explore world-class galleries including Autoworks, Musical floor exhibit Beam, Wags & Whiskers, My Backyard, the Great Outdoors, World of Work, FLIGHT, and more!
5. Ask about field trips, birthday parties, camps, group visits (more than 15 people), facility rentals, teacher workshops and more.
6. Choose from thousands of educational games and toys at EdCetera, the EdVenture store.
7. Take part in unique members-only programs including exhibit preview parties, early camp registration and after-hours events.
8. Check out our website at www.edventure.org for a schedule of special programs that put "doing" at the heart of learning.
Click here for information on accessibility.
- Price Range Maximum: $$ - $101-150
- Handicap Accessible:
- Reduced Occupancy/Occupancy Limits:
- Social Distancing Guidelines Enforced:
- CDC Recommended Cleaning Procedures:
- Virtual Events:
- Open For Business:
- Masks Required-Staff:
- Masks Required-Guest:
- Health Screening Required-Staff:
- Total Sq. Ft. 92000
- Reception Capacity 1500
- Theatre Capacity 120
- Distance to Airport 9
- Number of Rooms 7
- Classroom Capacity 80