Known for its exquisite ironwork adorning the exterior double piazzas and the intricate interior molding, the Lace House has become a site for meetings, weddings, parties and gala events. Built in 1855 by Mr. and Mrs. Thomas Robertson, it became the Mansion's official guest house in the 1960s. The upstairs Bride's and Groom's rooms are still used for guests of the First Family.
- Price Range Maximum: $$ - $101-150
- Reception Capacity 350
- Distance to Airport 9
- Number of Rooms 2
- Classroom Capacity 150