A quick look around Columbia and it’s clear that holiday shopping is in full swing. With many gifts just a “Add to Cart” button away, we’re on the hunt for something unexpected to place under the tree. Fortunately our local ambassadors were ready with their local gift recommendations.
One of my favorite places to shop is Sunrise Artisian Bath and Body, in Five Points. Owned and Operated by Veteran, the owner always makes you feel welcomed and has a great line up for natural bath and body products, made by her. For my co-workers, I always stop at Oops to pick them up a tumbler (It's my annual gift and they all know it's coming. It kind of a running joke and expectation). When shopping for my dad, he's a fan of local craft beers, wine and spirts, so I don't mind stopping by Craft and Draft on Devine to get him a stocking stuffer. He's also a fan of looking sharp, so I also stop at Imperial Clothier on Main Street to pick him up a cool bow tie or a new sports coat.
- A gift card from Weco Biergarten Gift Card
- A four pack of Columbia Craft Dunkel from Columbia Craft Brewing
- Columbia Flag
- Columbia Flag Enamel Pin
- Artwork from If Art Gallery
- A bike tune up from Dialed Bike Shop
- A handwritten card (stamp included) that sparks joy from Sparks of Joy Co., owned by a Columbia local. The owner Callie designs all the cards herself.
- A new plant baby from Gardner’s Outpost
- UofSC Student Made Gift – shop even smaller than small and support a local college student by buying their arts and crafts
- One of a kind handmade clutch by the fabulous and local Uniquely MC. She’s at Soda City most weekends or check out her Etsy shop.
- Gifts for anyone I love personalized gifts with a unique touch and Uptown SC always has the best selection of holiday items, personalized gifts, and local favorites whether you’re repping Clemson or Carolina- it’s the perfect place to find gifts for any member of your family.
- Gifts for her I love the array of Pout's exclusive beauty items, and services offered from their Oribe hair products, Westman atelier cosmetics, Boy candles, and noteworthy facials— you can’t go wrong with anything from Pout. It’s perfect shop to find a gift for her.
- Gifts for him Regal Lounge offers The luxury grooming experience every man deserves: from facials, to hair cuts, to massages, and even members only events— Regal is the one stop shop for him.
- Gifts for the perfect hostess I love The Gourmet Shop for brunch, but one of my favorite things is their refined selection of cookware, wine, and all the little extras and accoutrements that are a perfect gift for the hostess, if you’re attending any holiday events
If you're looking for a fun way to show you love for Columbia SC, head to our online store to shop exclusive apparel and gifts.